Friday, July 6, 2012

Growing Bebe!

Kennedy is now 8 months old! She got big way to fast! She is sitting up with no wobble now has been for a few weeks. And also just started being able to sit herself up when laying down. She is doing the army crawl but keeps getting up on all 4's and trying to go. She does this baby yoga pose. She stands on her hands and her feet. It's too cute and i'm trying to get a picture of it. But she's a ham and when she see's the camamra she stops and smiles for you!



Yesterday she had real bananas and scrambled eggs. She really enjoyed them! Going to use up the rest of the baby food and she will be on big girl food! Sniff my little baby is growing up! Looks like she might be getting her 2 top teeth. She won't let me see too good and with those bottom 2 I'm not sticking my finger in there! LOL

She has been doing the baby signs and says a few words. Mmmm (More), Mama and Mommy! Dada, Gggga(Gan)and seems like she's trying to say kitty. She got upset at fireworks but after a little bit she seems to understand the loud noise made the prettys in the sky.

We have signed up for Kindergarten. She will be going to Scribes and Scribblers. I'm really hoping it will be good for her and she will make some friends and learn! She's getting bored at home and needs to be challenged more. .

I'm so excited I have started writing my book again! I have 208 pages so far and I'm pretty sure I can make it 3 books! Two for sure! I also found a way to download it on my nook to read drafts! It's very cool! Hope to at least finish the first book by August. I'd be done if I didn't have to edit it! Have 74 pages done so far! And I just started this last weekend I know if will have to be edited again but at least it's readable now! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment