Sunday, July 22, 2012

Saving Money

In lou of paying the hefty tuition fee for Riley to go to kindergarten I have started to think of ways to save money. While I do little things that save money like shopping at Super Walmart there are other things I have been reading in blogs. One of my favorite blogs is http://wantingwhatyouhave.com/ has some good tips that I have been using for years! Anything from organization, recipes to saving money.

I have finally made my own baby wipes from her recipes and I must say they are pretty neat! I never bothered before because I thought opening the container would be a pain and I thought I was getting a good price buying the Equate brand. Using one roll of the Bounty Paper towel cut in half gives me as much if not more then one package of Equate that costs about 6 bucks now. And I use them to wipe Kennedy down after eating. I had everything but the containers on hand and those were about 3 bucks for 2 and I use those paper towels anyways so really these wipes will cost me next to nothing!

Then after that I was looking at my bottle of Clorox Anywhere spray that I use to wipe the kitchen down, the table and High Chair. It costs 3.29 a bottle. When i can make it at home for nothing because I have water and bleach on hand!

My next thing is going to be making our own Laundry Soap and I'm thinking and looking for more money saving ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment