Monday, July 23, 2012

Kennedy's Room

On my mission to organize the house and save money I decided as I finish each room I would write a post about it. My first room is Kennedy's Room. Her room get the most use since she sleeps,naps gets changed and gets feed a evening bottle in there.

This is her room from the doorway.


When Riley was little she chewed on her crib like a dog! So I used the bumpers that came with her bedding set and tied them on the rails. I stopped using the ones with the set once she started rolling over and got the mesh ones.


Changing table.


Today I took boxes that we have from having stuff shipped to the house for Ebay and printed labels on the mailing labels we have. Cost free! See my homemade baby wipes on the dresser!
Bookcase!
That pretty little box hold all of Kennedy's keepsakes. My friend Rena made it for her and I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment